CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Last Walk Of Death

I turn over my shoulder
Death looks back at me
as i walk through the darkness
Death whispers to me

i am alone & friendless
my only companion is Death
saling through the seas of despair
my only guide is Death

i stare out at the moonless night
i can feel Death's caress
as the world spins out of sight
in my mind, reality fades

i find myself in yesteryear
my lips draw towards hers
yet they do not meet
for i cannot touch her;
she sleeps an eternal sleep

i can hear the apprehensive silence
i can feel it crawl through my skin
i stand alone in this world
knowing that i am the last of my kin

i am but a wraith
ravaged by the sands of time
my life an ethereal myth
the last trace of footprints blow away by the wind

Death stands before me
no words are said
we stand before a grave
and the name on its head
the name on its head is mine

0 comments: