CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Gunslinger of Death

THE GUNSLINGER OF DEATH

The sun is setting
The land is red
Drenched with blood
Of those long dead

Scars from the past
Memories buried in my head
Scars from the past
A reminder of those I left dead

I feel no pity
I feel no remorse
I am hardened by battle
Hidden by this farce

I am a prisoner to my mind
Bound in my own chains
I am a prisoner to my mind
Until the last of my days

The only friend I have
Are the guns beside me
For I am the gunslinger
The gunslinger of death

I am the last remnant of a forgotten legacy
Of proud warriors, once unconquered
Who now lay, one with the earth
Forgotten by all around them
The world of gunslingers is dead

It is the unknown that draws me
It is there my destiny awaits
Beyond all realms of thought
I world I knew is dead, with no place for me
I have a huger nothing can sate
Save a journey straight to hell

I feel no joy
I feel no sorrow
I am a cold ruthless killer
Walking into tomorrow

0 comments: