CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

FUCK THE SYSTEM

I am trapped in this stereotypical world
Alone amidst strangers
I am held by the tendrils of civilization
An alien world full of dangers
I look on as faceless people pass
All trapped in this hell we call earth

We are all prisoners, yet we know it not
We are all puppets, yet we know it not
We are all blinded, yet we know it not
We are all damned, yet we know it not

I can feel the beast within
Straining to break freeI
can feel the beast within
Slowly taking over me

I have been caged for far too long
Trapped in this hollow shell
And now I walk among those damned souls
Those risen from hell

I sojourn alone through this land
Searching for a sign of release
And now that time hath finally come
Where all my misery will cease
For these barren wastelands,
With their barren souls will soon be aflame
And the beast shall be released

I walked with the dead
As the world crumbled before me
The beast, finally free
Had just three words to say-

FUCK THE SYSTEM

0 comments: