CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Nuthead Song



Bibidi babidi buu
The world fits in my shoe
There are rats in my stew
And in my underwear too
So everyone go WUHOO!!

The world is turned upside down
Pigs are learning to fly
Obama is coming to town
All McCain can do is cry

Too many cooks always spoil the broth
Eat your words, and watch you brain start to fume and froth
Boils ripen, ears ripen and ooh, how much they ache
He whose words are half-baked is such a total fake

I’m feeling gay
Lets go jump in the hay
Its that time of the day
When sanity says-later babe…

Everyone glares at you when you fart
The Queen farts, an no one says a thing
The bride just ran away in a bullock cart
As the telephone goes TRING-TRING

Green turns blue, and blue turns red
Anyone reading this is a total Nuthead
I’m bored, and I don’t have anything to do
Still, writing is better than shitting in the loo
(oh, but then that’s blissful too)

By your very own, Bibidi Babidi Buu!!

0 comments: